Friday, May 19, 2006

Still Raining. . .

And still no pictures. During this lovely rain the following things have bloomed (and looked horrible): tree peony (looks like a green plant with pink tissue paper clumps stuck to it), new orange poppy (small smudge of orange tissue paper), pink azalea (still looks good!), and a variety of sodden irises. I am ready for some sun.

The UPS got a good scare this evening as he opened our back door to put in a package (One Skein) and got met with one big woofing dog. Of course this was as I was putting both babes too bed. Luckily they kept on sleeping. I like One Skein, of course I want to make the baby bolero and baby hat. The kids cardigan is cute too.

I'm starting Don Quixote tonight as part of my St. John's education in a box. (I applied, got in, but just couldn't afford it. They don't give ANY merit scolarships. Bastards.) This is just more procrastination. . .

No comments: