For my efforts I was rewarded with the following:
- 3 Brunnera -- 2 Hadpsen Cream, 1 Looking Glass
- 2 Tiarella -- 1 Mint Chocolate, 1 Candy Striper
- 2 Pulmonaria -- 1 Cotton Cool, 1 Raspberry Splash
- 1 Magnolia -- Sweet Bay
- 1 Tree Peony -- Hanakisoi
- 1 Daphne -- Carol Mackie
- 1 Heleborus -- Sunshine
- 1 Foxglove -- Apricot
- 1 Sambucus -- Black Lace
- 1 Hisbiscus -- Galaxy
- 1 Campanula -- this is what it looks like, not sure of actual species
- 1 Balloon Flower -- Fuji Blue
- 1 Fern -- Rambler
All that for $76! That's super cheap. I realize they look awful in the pic but they'll be beautiful in the spring. I actually squee'd when I saw the Tree Peony for $5. Only one thing of buyers remorse -- the sambucus. I love it but I didn't realize it needed full sun and I don't have any room for it. I put it in semi-shade and hope it will do ok.
We came home, I strapped the poor babe to my back and we planted all of them. My assistants:
Please note the cute new crocheted bonnet.
I have finished his Joseph coat but I still need to sew in a zipper.