Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A Finished Object



The Snake Scarf is done (at a little boy length so I have enough to maybe make him a matching hat or another scarf for someone else.)



My crochet swatch. The resulting fabric is so much stiffer than knitted fabric. I'm not sure what I'm going to tackle first. I really want to make the bathroom rug in One Skein. I did buy DMC floss and size 0 and 2 hooks to make the flowers on the front of Vogue Knitting's Knit Simple but that's just too small for a first project.



Happy Boy in the sun. We started off with the sprinkler but mud proved more fun.



Wee Girl enjoying the day with us.

And lastly I got Mason Dixon Knitting via the library. I LOVE this book. I am warshcloth knitting away. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I really love that snake scarf, it's so cute! Looking forward to seeing progress pics of your bathroom rug, I'm sure it's going to be such a fun project! And I so love the pics of your little ones, they seem to have such a lot of fun in the sun!