Thursday, September 15, 2005

Off to North Carolina

Little man and I are off to NC tomorrow for a family reunion. Were only staying a few days (have to make it back for swimming lessons.) Chris was originally coming but is going to be painting instead.

I now have flooring installs scheduled -- our house will be finished by the middle of October!! I am so excited. I'm not going to want to leave (we're planning on moving in a few years.) We're getting vinyl flooring in the kitchen, sunroom, and office and nature stone in the utility part of the basement. We are not thrilled about the outgassing of the vinyl but we can't afford the other alternatives or they are not appropriate for the large mutt. I am thrilled with the idea of being able to look around and not see stuff that we want to change. I think it will be a mental relief.

Knitting update -- I will finish the back of the vest today. I think I'm just going to take the evil sweater on our vacation as I don't have to worry about anything fun and exciting like the cable on the vest. Still poking along on Branching Out. I try to do a couple of repeats a night.

No comments: