Monday, September 26, 2005

Boogie Vest is Finished!

I'm not sure what I think of it, but here's what Madeline thinks:If nothing else, it's a comfy cat bed.

Here's the finished view:

My concerns: even though it meets the posted measurements it seems big; it's heavy; it's too boxy. I don't know. . .

Mom, bring a white blouse when you come out next month and you can see if you like it. I might need to make you the next size down and keep this one for myself. (Chris told me it's not too attractive with my big pregnant belly but that it should look fine on you.)

I did learn two new things on this project which made it fun. Cables without a cable needle and a single crochet finish to the armholes. I also did a much better job seaming this one than my normal. Still not perfect, but definitely better. Now to block and she'll be ready to give away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think it looks great!!!