Friday, July 15, 2005

The Lure of a New Project

I am happily typing away with braces on my wrists. These even have built in ergonomic rests for computer use -- pretty sweet! I haven't tried them yet with knitting as I spent most of my day reading. Knitting related material, but still books. I finally got At Knit's End from inter-library loan and enjoyed it. It had several laugh out loud moments. I also received an Amazon package containing EZ's Knitters Almanac. (This was part of HP purchase to qualify for free shipping.)

This is where the desire to start something new and exciting comes into play. Much like my habit of visiting online yarn shops and placing yarn in the shopping cart but never buying it, I love to dream of what patterns I'll tackle next. But alas as I have too much on my plate as it is, I'll just keep on knitting the same old stuff and lust over the complicated Arans I want to make.

No comments: