Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Technical Thoughts and Yarn Pictures

Yesterday I discovered Bloglinesand I love them. It's really just a web based RSS reader but it also allows you to put a little reference in your blog template to display blogs you read. I love this! Now I don't have to keep adding them to the template. So of course this leads me to thinking, I should just make a little file of all my other template stuff (finished objects, in the wings, etc.) and load it up. So much smarter and quicker. But I refuse to open up that segment of my brain, pretty soon I'd have a database set up and who knows where that would end.

I now have all my yarn but I don't think I have enough for my next felted bag. I ordered 4 skeins of the KnitPicks Wool of the Andes and I think I need more. The colors are not my favorites, but I hope my Aunt likes them.

A bunch of photos below. I made a swatch for Clapotis out of the MCY last night and I really don't like it. I think I'm going to have to get something with at least a little silk in it to be happy. I'm either going to make a bunting out of the MCY or sell it. The color is just not something I would wear myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for telling me about bloglines - very cool! Now if I can only figure out how to do blogs w/o feeds, I'll be set. I love the yarn, too. I'm quite jealous.