Saturday, August 06, 2005

I Frogged too Much

And did lots of cursing. One aspect of motherhood (at least for me) is that my sailor mouth has been filled with the phrase "Bad words, bad words" when necessary. However, pregnancy and knitting are doing a lot to turn my language colorful again.

This afternoon I went to finish the i-cord bindoff around the flap of the satchel but instead of picking up stitches and purling, I knitted them. The result was not pretty on the right side so I decided to frog away. While frogging I managed to also un-do about half of the bindoff of the top of the bag itself. Lots of bad words were uttered (munchkin was out with Chris so no harm done.) I have now picked up all of the dropped stitches, picked up the sides of the flap and have about 1/3 of the bindoff finished. I really want this thing done.

No comments: