Sunday, January 14, 2007

Knitting for Joe

Joe is my father in law and the only person (not including JCC) who has requested a knitted object. Bless him. Ask and you shall receive. . .



a balaclava. :)

From the Winter 06/07 Knit.1. Made from just over one skein of black Cascade 220. Took one day to knit. Not bad considering it's been lurking in my brain as something to do for over a year. Hopefully it will keep him warm.



To take care of another Thing to Knit, I made another Umbilical Cord Hat (SnB) out of 100purewool for my cousin's two month old son. Both packages are addressed and ready to mail. I'm feeling quite productive.

2 comments:

mandy said...

i like that baby hat, it looks like white clouds in a blue sky. very cool!

Sourire11 said...

Ooooh very productive. and they are just in time for the winter weather!