Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm Still Here

Just not in a blogging mood recently. Not in a photographing mood either -- both Halloween and ACC's first steps passed by without me taking any photos. I did take a couple today as the weather was wonderful and I finished JCC's Joseph Coat out of the Colinette Point 5 I received from Nona. I tried to get a pic of just JCC but he wouldn't stop jumping enough to get a good one.

I am in project finishing mode as my SnB is having a FO party Saturday a week. We will have yummy Thai and show off all of our projects. I will have JCC's coat, ACC's coat, my two sweaters and a pile of slippers. Not bad for a season of work. I'm trying very hard not to cast on anything else in the mean time.




Baby Girl is a walking fool. She also learned to scream. We are not so excited about the latter.

1 comment:

Laura said...

i think you will be taking the prize for "most fo's" at the party. if i have the sweater of doom finished i will be happy!

look at those cute kids... :)