Saturday, July 22, 2006

SP Questions

1. What is your favorite season of the year and why?
Spring is my favorite as I get to work in my garden and get outside again without freezing.

2. Summer is hot. What do you knit in the summer?
Sweaters for winter! I also have an ongoing dishrag for car knitting as well as various smaller one skein type of projects.

3. If money was no object.....what would you buy at the LYS?
New needles! I have a lace project I want to tackle and my Denise set just isn't cutting it. I would also buy a bunch of different roving to practice spinning.

4. What are some activities that have become family traditions for your family?
We go to the Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings, and have brunch Sunday mornings at a local veggie restaurant.

5. What is the weather right now?
Warm and rainy. I think the clouds are going to clear and we'll be able to pull weeds.

:)

No comments: