Saturday, December 10, 2005

A Motivational (to myself) Update

Pictures coming soon. The KnitPicks Wool of the Andes slippers turned out very nice. Not nearly as thick as the others but definitely nicer looking. I just finished another Miss Dashwood for a friend's new baby (the last of the year!) And I have the bottom couple of inches of the skull tote finished. Chris had the good idea that instead of doing the bow in intarsia on top of the head I should cut out a felt bow out of another color and stitch it on. I also got the yarn for the Ruffles scarf -- it is the Andean Silk Twist from KnitPicks -- it is dreamy. I would like to make a Clapotis out of it!

KNITTING LIST:

  • Chris's sweater

  • skull with bow tote

  • ipod cozy

  • 5 3 pairs of adult slippers

  • ruffles scarf from Scarf Style

  • another Miss Dashwood

  • another satchel

  • wee pair of baby slippers

No comments: