Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What's Next?

I had told myself that I wasn't going to start anything new until I finished Branching Out and the Evil Sweater, but I can't seem to abide that. Instead, I am going to start a pair of felted mocs to see if I want to knit a bunch for holiday gifts. I will need to order yarn (KnitPics!) and don't really want to order a bunch if I'm not going to like making them. I'm also going to make another wee sweater for a friend's new babe. Baby Cashew is going to be lucky to end up with anything! ;)

One thing I noticed looking at the blog photos is that in the first pic you can see my one boo boo with the Clapotis -- can you see it??? It's the color change up from the corner. I didn't alternate rows (well I did after that) and it made a pretty prominent demarcation line. Luckily it's not that obvious in person.

No comments: