Thursday, October 20, 2005

Blame it on baseball

It being my lack of posting. I love to watch baseball and after the bastard Cleveland Indian organization decided to sell out to cable, I'm forced to get my fix during October.

And oh, it's perfect for knitting. I'm almost finished with my Malabrigo (the blue) Clapotis. It's huge, it could double as a blanket but I love it! I'm hoping to wear it under my cape for some extra warmth. I love this pattern and will probably make a few more -- it's both interesting enough to not be mind numbing and easy enough that I don't have to keep counts or look at the chart. Genius!

I also am 3/4 of the way done with a sleeve for the evil sweater. This was my first real intarsia project and I can see why people don't like it. This was ok with only 2 colors but I can't imagine having to deal with much more -- too much weaving in!

Pictures coming soon (probably after the series finishes.)

No comments: